You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor Summary and Review
About The Book:
You Were Born Rich gives you the COMPLETE, PROVEN SYSTEM for using the potential you have locked inside of you to achieve financial, emotional, physical, and spiritual prosperity. Recognized worldwide as one of the most comprehensive personal development book available, Bob Proctor’s You Were Born Rich will open your eyes to the deep reservoirs of talent and ability that lie deep within you.
You Were Born Rich contains a complete plan for developing the untapped potential in every aspect of your life, including:
- Begin to relate to Money as you SHOULD, not how society generally thinks or tells you how you should.
- Take careful inventory of your thoughts and current financial condition because the two ARE absolutely related!
- Understand why every millionaire is a Master Image Maker who understands the absolute necessity of building the right images in one’s Mind.
- Learn how to truly let go and turn your imagery over to a Power within and around you that immediately sets to work on materializing the images you hold in your Mind.
- Introduce one of the most powerful words, “expectation”, into your daily life.
- Finally understand why some people keep attracting what they do not want, while others attract exactly what they do want, and the steps to take to be a member of the latter group.
- Come to understand the true meaning of “risk-taking.”
- Sharpen your effectiveness by implementing the principles behind “The Razor’s Edge.”
- Why do some people keep getting the same results year after year? You’ll learn why and how to avoid it here.
- Finally, learn how to easily open the doors to all the wealth and abundance you seek.
Zig Ziglar may be the master motivator, Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup For the Soul, the master storyteller; Anthony Robbins may be the guru of personal development, but Bob Proctor is the master thinker. When it comes to systematizing life, no one else can touch him. He is simply the best.
Bob Proctor collects thoughts like Imelda Marcos used to collect shoes. He strings them together in exquisite arrays; one thought leading logically to the next until a whole method has been constructed. In this volume, You Were Born Rich, Bob Proctor has done it again, this time taking you step by step to the surprising discovery that success is not always reaching out for something that you donât have but rather only reaching over and rearranging the pieces already there.
I read with fascination as Bob carefully built his case and then found myself instantly applying his conclusions to ongoing projects and relationships. Therein lies the great value of this book. You can instantly apply the conclusions to your own life. It will begin to impact you long before you reach the last chapter.
About The Author:
Bob Proctor, in 1961, started studying “Think and Grow Rich” and it transformed his life in addition to studying the book. Bob listened to Earl Nightingale’s condensed recording of the book thousands of time.
He is a towering figure wherever the mention of self-help comes into discussion. In 1973, he founded his company and has been celebrated ever since. Being an entrepreneur, a teacher, a writer, a business consultant, and counselor, the man is famous for his motivational speeches on how to be a better version of you.
He has been on his mission to advise people to strategize their ideas in such a way that they would be able to create extravagantly glamorous and fulfilling lives for themselves for more than 40 years now. Reading classic books by people like Earl Nightingale, Wallace D. Wattles and Napoleon Hill has inspired him to have developed firm ideas and concepts about how one should live life in order to be fully prosperous in whatever it is that he wishes to accomplishes, and more importantly, as Proctor himself places, to live a luxurious life.
Then, Bob worked shoulder-to-shoulder with Earl Nightingale at Nightingale-Conant from 1968 to 1973, before leaving to start his own personal development company. Today, Bob has studied thousands of books, continues to read “Think and Grow Rich” every day, and is considered the world’s foremost expert on the human mind.
Bob instilled his concept of how elitism lies within us all and is waiting to be found in his bestselling book You Were Born Rich and has gained much following worldwide with his other works including Mission in Commission, The Goal Achiever, The Winner’s Image, The Recruiting Puzzle, The Success Puzzle, The Success Series and Being the Very Best.
He also worked with Michael Beckwith and Jack Canfield, authors of The Secret and Chicken Soup for the Soul respectively in order to create a course based on the Science of Getting Rich program. In his eminent interview with Larry King, Bob Proctor explained the ideas of self-development in his perspective, bringing into light his explanation on how one should be on the quest to recognize his best self and to polish that version and take it with him on the road to success.
He also talked about how creativity and imagination plays a significant impact in becoming happy and achieving incredible results in all facets of life.
Did You Know: (Book Articles)
If you also have read this book, please share your review below, we greatly appreciate your comment and let’s talk about it!