The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness by Jay Campbell, Review
About The Book:
The TRUTH About Testosterone Therapy: How to Look and Feel Years Younger…. Pounds lighter….and literally have the confidence and sexual stamina of a Bengal Tiger in the heat…no matter how old you are or how emasculated or desperate you may be feeling about your life right now.
Let’s face it, getting old isn’t easy. Beyond the obvious signs of aging, like wrinkles…hair loss…and a general physical “slow down”….you also have to deal with loads of other disturbing issues. Problems that aren’t so obvious to others, but are painfully upsetting to you. Things like:
- Weight Gain. No matter how much you seem to diet and no matter what you eat…it’s increasingly difficult to lose any weight.
- The decrease in sex drive, or issues with getting or maintaining a full erection. The same libido or the same erection you took for granted, just a few years ago..is today just a thing of the past…And…
- Loss of Muscle tone. Even if you’re not working out, your muscles just don’t grow as much as they should be growing…and your body just doesn’t look as firm as it should look. And if you’re not working out, forget it. Your body just starts looking terrible, and any former signs of “masculinity” are simply fading away.
And while Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) can’t eliminate your wrinkles or re-grow your hair….when used properly…TRT actually reverses virtually all the other symptoms of aging you’re experiencing right now.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT):
- Turns up your body’s metabolic ‘furnace’ and helps burn fat right off your body. Especially if you work out, you will see major transformations in the composition of your body within 30 to 60 days even.
- Seriously increases your libido. I mean, even if you have a good libido right now….being on Testosterone makes you feel primal. Meaning, “YES”….you’ll probably want to have sex several times a day when you’re on TRT. But here’s the good news-you’ll be able to do it!
- Dramatically helps your body re-composition. If you’re working out…your muscles and veins will expand….fat will start melting off in places it doesn’t belong…and you’ll feel better than ever because your body will start responding in ways that will never have been possible, before going on TRT…
And the net impact of this is you have MUCH more confidence, you’ll be more decisive, and you truly start enjoying being alive, once again.
Inside The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual, you’ll discover:
- The right way (and the wrong way)…to use testosterone. Break down all the myths, and get the inside scoop on how testosterone really works. This goes way beyond anything you’ll find online in bodybuilding forums, “bro-science” and of course the assorted “Google doctors” out there….
- How to find a doctor who is genuinely qualified to work with you in this highly specialized area. Hint: although your primary doctor might be more than happy to prescribe testosterone replacement therapy for you….the truth is…99.9% of all “general doctors” have absolutely NO practical experience and therefore NO clue what they are doing.
- This is why the lion’s share of men who work with their general doctor wind up feeling more messed up than ever, after starting TRT. The difference between working with a knowledgeable TRT doctor versus working with a novice is the difference between you being able to live a fulfilling life, walking around feeling both physically and emotionally healthy and confident…and walking around feeling depressed and literally not wanting to leave your house…
- What you must know about periodic blood testing when you are using TRT. Which lab tests are critical, and …maybe even more important-which lab tests to completely ignore. Most guys are paying attention to the wrong things and paying a steep price for them. So unless you want to be one of them..pay close attention to Chapter 10…
- And…much more!
As you can tell this book has a professional cover design, but the printing is of low quality.
In The TRT, Jay Campbell and Dr.Brett Osborn did a great job by clarifying what HRT and TRT are. you can find the history of this therapy and the different ways of treatment along with each side effect and advantage. you’ll learn about :
the role of Testosterone in the human body and Testosterone Formulations, Some information about Steroids, Testosterone Esters, Hypogonadism, Anemia, HGH (Human Growth Hormone), hCG or Clomid monotherapy and a lot more.
I’ve also learned about the symptoms of low T and how to find out if I need TRT or how to request it from my doctor. there are different types of TRT treatment like:
- TRANSDERMAL CREAMS AND GELS (Androgel)
and TRT VIA INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION which is his OPTIMAL TRT PROTOCOL.
The author clearly explains each type of treatment with side effects and why you need to avoid them, in the end, he talks about his Optimal TRT Protocol and why believes this is the best.
You can find an FAQ part that has different scenarios from different types of individuals which I found helpful, it includes a question and answer chapter with Dr. Brett Osborn with the most recent information about HRT and TRT.
I found Chapters 10, 11, and 12 very very helpful which explains Monitoring TRT, Nutrition, and Exercising. Overall I personally give a 4-star to this book but I still believe if a book teaches me something new, it deserves a 5-star review.
Did You Know: (Book Articles)
When you have higher levels of testosterone your ability to be ultra-confident in your decisions and take decisive action is exponentially increased. You are assertive and purposeful in all that you do and say. Your decisions empower you to behave in ways others find attractive. Supplementing with testosterone will help a beta-male become more assertive giving him more alpha-like characteristics. It will make an alpha male more focused, determined and a leader among his peers. There are many people who espouse theories on raising testosterone naturally.
WHY DO YOU STOP PRODUCING OPTIMAL LEVELS OF T?
As we age our body isn’t as eﬃcient with maintaining proper testosterone production and our homeostasis level is set too low. This could be in response to an injury such as damaged testes. Blunt trauma (a strike) accounts for 75% of testicular injuries. These can occur from getting kicked, hit by a baseball, motorcycle/bicycle accident, etc.
The honest truth which few others have the courage to write about is our horrific environmental situation. All around the world men’s endocrine systems are being bombarded via the increase in environmental pollutants, contaminants, and particulates in the air produced by industrial factories, smog, and emissions from cars, etc
Men are under siege from hormonal suppressing phytoestrogens46 (such as Soy Protein by-products), and a host of other toxins as a direct result of modern-day societal living.
Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone. Even men’s sperm counts are falling due to exposure to pesticides, endocrine-disrupting chemicals like bisphenol A (BPA), and the many other toxins increasingly pervading our water and food supplies. Phthalates are now a horrific modern-day problem for not only men but also women and children. There is now animal and human evidence that exposure to phthalates (chemicals found in plastics and personal care products) is associated with reduced androgen levels and associated disorders.
Regardless of the cause, when this happens you will eventually have such low levels of testosterone you’ll start to feel diﬀerently, both mentally and physically over time. And before you know it, you’ll feel “old” and nothing like you used to when you were “young”.
Once a man has reached this low level of testosterone and is fortunate enough to be diagnosed by a physician, he is classified as being hypogonadal. The most recent accepted data is half of all men over the age of fifty are classified as hypogonadal. As I have already stated, it is clear from societal observation this number is significantly underestimated. For the purposes of keeping it simple to understand, there are two forms of diagnosed hypogonadism:
Primary Hypogonadism results from defects of the gonads. Luteinizing hormone (LH) and/or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are usually elevated, meaning the problem is in the testicles.
Secondary Hypogonadism results from hypothalamic or pituitary defects. Luteinizing hormone (LH) and/or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are normal or low, suggesting the problem is in the brain, i.e. a disruption in the HTPA/HPGA.
Many doctors classify ‘normal aging’ as the cause of secondary hypogonadism. This author refuses to accept getting softer, weaker, depressed and having a low libido as ‘normal and healthy aging. Why would you or any man you know for that matter want to feel this way? Especially knowing there was a way to keep your testosterone elevated to optimal levels for life through the intelligent and scientific usage of TRT.
Have you read this book? What have you learned! Comment below!