The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness by Jay Campbell
About The Book:
The TRUTH About Testosterone Therapy:
How to Look and Feel Years Younger….
Pounds lighter….and literally have the confidence and sexual stamina of a Bengal Tiger in the heat…no matter how old you are or how emasculated or desperate you may be feeling about your life right now.
Let’s face it, getting old isn’t easy.
Beyond the obvious signs of aging, like wrinkles…hair loss…and a general physical “slow down”….you also have to deal with loads of other disturbing issues.
Problems which aren’t so obvious to others, but are painfully upsetting to you. Things like:
- Weight Gain. No matter how much you seem to diet and no matter what you eat…it’s increasingly difficult to lose any weight..
- The decrease in sex drive, or issues with getting or maintaining a full erection. The same libido or the same erection you took for granted, just a few years ago..is today just a thing of the past…And…
- Loss of Muscle tone. Even if you’re not working out, your muscles just don’t grow as much as they should be growing…and your body just doesn’t look as firm as it should look. And if you’re not working out, forget it. Your body just starts looking terrible, and any former signs “masculinity” are simply fading away..
And while Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) can’t eliminate your wrinkles or re-grow your hair….when used properly…TRT actually reverses virtually all the other symptoms of aging you’re experiencing right now.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT):
- Turns up your body’s metabolic ‘furnace’ and helps burn fat right off your body. Especially if you work out, you will see major transformations in the composition of your body within 30 to 60 days even..
- Seriously increases your libido. I mean, even if you have a good libido right now….being on Testosterone makes you feel primal. Meaning, “YES”….you’ll probably want to have sex several times a day when you’re on TRT. But here’s the good news-you’ll be able to do it!
- Dramatically helps your body re-composition. If you’re working out…your muscles and veins will expand….fat will start melting off in places it doesn’t belong…and you’ll feel better than ever because your body will start responding in ways that will never have been possible, before going on TRT…
And the net impact of this is you have MUCH more confidence, you’ll be more decisive, and you truly start enjoying being alive, once again.
Inside The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual, you’ll discover:
- The right way (and the wrong way)…to use testosterone. Break down all the myths, and get the inside scoop on how testosterone really works. This goes way beyond anything you’ll find online in bodybuilding forums, “bro science” and of course the assorted “Google doctors” out there….
- How to find a doctor is genuinely qualified to work with you in this highly specialized area. Hint: although your primary doctor might more than happy to prescribe testosterone replacement therapy for you….the truth is…99.9% of all “general doctors” have absolutely NO practical experience and therefore NO clue what they are doing.
- Which is why the lion’s share of men who work with their general doctor wind up feeling more messed up than ever, after starting TRT. The difference between working with a knowledgeable TRT doctor versus working with a novice is the difference between you being able to live a fulfilling life, walking around feeling both physically and emotionally healthy and confident…and walking around feeling depressed and literally not wanting to leave your house…
- What you must know about periodic blood testing when you are using TRT. Which lab tests are critical, and …maybe even more important-which lab tests to completely ignore. Most guys are paying attention to the wrong things, and paying a steep price for it. So unless you want to be one of them..pay close attention to Chapter 10…
- And…much more!
As you can tell this book ahs a professional cover design, but printing is in low quality.
In The TRT, Jay Campbell and Dr.Brett Osborn did a great job by clarifying what the HRT and TRT are. you can find the history of this therapy and the different ways of treatment along with each side effects and advantages. you’ll learn about :
the role of Testosterone in human body and Testosterone Formulations, Some information about Steroids, Testosterone Esters, Hypogonadism, Anemia, HGH (Human Growth Hormone), hCG or Clomid monotherapy and a lot more.
I’ve also learned about the symptoms of low T and how to find out if I need TRT or how to request it from my doctor. there are different types of TRT treatment like:
TRANSDERMAL CREAMS AND GELS (Androgel)
and TRT VIA INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION which is his OPTIMAL TRT PROTOCOL.
The author clearly explains each type of treatment with side effects and why you need to avoid them, in the end, he talks about his Optimal TRT Protocol and why believes this is the best.
You can find an FAQ part which has different scenarios from different types of individuals which I found helpful, it includes a question and answer chapter with Dr. Brett Osborn with the most recent information about HRT and TRT.
I found Chapter 10, 11 and 12 very very helpful which explains Monitoring TRT, Nutrition and Exercising. Overall I personally give 4 stars to this book but I still believe if a book teaches me something new, it deserves a 5-star review.
Did You Know: (Book Articles)
Have you read Get Serious Book? What have you learned from this book! comment below!