Burn Fat with The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet: The Ultimate Guide for Optimizing Intermittent Fasting: Burn Fat, Preserve Muscle, Enhance Focus and Transform Your Health by Jay Campbell
About The Book:
Congratulations! You’ve just discovered the greatest fat loss protocol ever created in the health and fitness industry.
Burn Fat with The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet: The Ultimate Guide for Optimizing Intermittent Fasting: Burn Fat, Preserve Muscle, Enhance Focus and Transform Your Health by Jay Campbell, After decades of real-world experimentation in the gym, and deep research into the science of how the human body can achieve ultimate health, fitness experts Jay Campbell and Jim Brown have successfully helped thousands of men and women achieve toned, muscular, and world-class physiques.
And now, you have in your hands the step-by-step system they use for going from ‘lifetime dieter’ to ‘lifetime fat-burning machine.’ It’s called The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet.
While other intermittent fasting protocols deliver inconsistent benefits at best, their solution has been modified and tweaked to help everyone burn fat, from average Joe to elite fitness competitors at the highest level.
The Metabolic Blow Torch Diet goes far beyond fast and efficient fat loss to deliver a superior lifestyle template that will teach you how to:
- Guarantee maximum muscle preservation and improved definition
- Skyrocket your energy levels to heights you didn’t realize were possible
- Eliminate your hunger cravings and food addictions once and for all
- Customize a diet and training regimen for YOUR specific needs and goals, regardless of your fitness experience
- Supercharge your mental focus for peak productivity
- Improve your long-term health to live a life of power and vigor
If you want the simplest, most effective protocol for maintaining super low body fat 365 days a year, the proven process found in The Metabolic Blow Torch Diet is your answer.
Jay Campbell is the Amazon Best Selling author of ‘THE Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How To Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health and Happiness.’ Jay is also the Founder of TRTRevolution.com and the TRT Revolution Podcast. Jay is also a former champion male physique competitor and co-founder of FabFitOver40.com – the #1 site on the web for ‘Fit Over 40’ information.
Jim Brown is an elite athlete who began training as a bodybuilder at 13 years old. Over the course of 33 years, he has become knowledgeable in every aspect of body transformation, hormonal optimization, and elite performance. Jim is the creator of the Forged Training System. Forged is a complete training program allowing maximal muscle gain in minimal time training. AdvancedForgedTraining.com
Jay and Jim write for Iron Man Magazine as the Fitness over 40 Experts. Jay and Jim in partnership with visionary entrepreneur Joshua Smith are also the co-owners of OptimizedLifeNutrition.com (OLN), which produces the world’s most powerful OTC nootropic supplement E-M-F (Energy Memory Focus). OLN offers a unique line of supplements essential for living a hormonally balanced and fully optimized life.
About the Author:
Jay Campbell is the Amazon bestselling author of the #1 5 Star Rated books ever written on TOT, The Testosterone Optimization Therapy Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Living a Fully Optimized Life and The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual. Jay is an 18-year TOT patient and respected thought leader on Men’s Health and the founder of TRTRevolution.com and the TRT Revolution Podcast. Jay is also a champion male physique competitor and the co-founder with wife Monica Campbell of FabFitOver40.com-the number #1 site on the web for ‘Fit over 40’ information.
Jay along with co-author Jim Brown also wrote the Amazon Best Selling The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet: The Ultimate Guide for Optimizing Intermittent Fasting: Burn Fat, Preserve Muscle, Enhance Focus and Transform Your Health. Jay and Jim in partnership with visionary entrepreneur Joshua Smith are also the co-owners of OptimizedLifeNutrition.com (OLN), which produces the world’s most powerful OTC nootropic supplement E-M-F (Energy Memory Focus). OLN offers a unique line of supplements essential for living a hormonally balanced and fully optimized life.
Jay and Jim also write for Iron Man Magazine as the resident Anti-Aging and Over 40 Fitness Columnists.
To learn more : TOTRevolution.com, OptimizedLifeNutrition.com, MetabolicBlowtorchDiet.com, TOTBible.com, Bitly.com/TOTRev, 90Days2Optimized.com, AdvancedForgedTraining.com, FabFitOver40.com.
The appearance and quality of paper and printing is normal,
I was expecting more exciting information from Metabolic Blowtorch Diet (MBTD), Read the entire thing in one day but it’s technically a Targeted Intermittent Fasting Diet (TIFD) which men should optimally fast for the period of 16-20 hours while women should fast for 12-15 hours.
The author talks about the benefits of fasting such as:
increases levels of growth hormone and decreases levels of insulin and blood sugar which obviously help a lot to lose body fat.
Jay explained about Body Types: Ectomorph, Endomorph, and Mesomorph and how they can achieve their goal, no matter if it’s fat-burning or maintaining muscle and weight. the cheat sheet and diet plan including the details.
He also added a lot of different supplements to help you lose fat and be sharper and focused, along with the benefits and side effects of each prescribed medicine and supplement.
This book is an example of an advertisement for the Author’s websites and subscription products which made me dislike it, although sometimes it’s a good idea that the author names the exact product or brand to clarify what he’s talking about, in this book it’s just too much.
Overall I give a 1-star review to this book, this book is written in simple language and anybody can benefit from it.
Did You Know: (Book Articles)
- It is important to recognize the majority of IF diets/protocols recommend a person to train fasted to maximize fat burning. The primary goal of The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet lifestyle is building a functionally strong, lean, and HEALTHY physique while avoiding disease as one age. As previously stated, regularly training in a glycogen-depleted state is not optimal for building muscle, and hence it ignores our primary goal.We find ‘fasted training’ to be accepted ONLY in cases where a person is obese or when the overriding and primary goal is medically required fat loss(mandated by your Physician). This is permissible with individuals suffering from Metabolic Disorder, Type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes, or severe Insulin Resistance whereby health is supremely compromised. When a person becomes ‘fast’ and ‘fat adapted’ the muscles become more efficient at burning fat. The number of specialized fat-burning proteins is increased and the breakdown of fat for energy is enhanced.
1) The majority of your carbohydrates should be consumed during the pre-workout, peri-workout (during the workout), and post-workout time periods. Pre-workout can be defined as the time period that starts up to 60 minutes prior to your workout, and post-workout can be defined as the first hour after your training session ends. From personal experience, your best post-workout option is a shake with liquid protein and high GI (glycemic index) carbs immediately after training for optimal glycogen replenishment.
2) Pre-workout, peri-workout, and post-workout nutrition should consist of 20-40 gram feedings of high-glycemic carbohydrates and an equal amount of liquid protein. This will ensure maximum nitrogen retention and glycogen replenishment. For peri-workout (during) carbs, the best kind to use are short-chain, simple sugars or (ideally) cyclic dextrin52 carbohydrates. These are your high glycemic index, rapidly digested carbohydrate powders. If you’re using MBTD for fat loss, carbohydrate consumption should always be monitored and based on insulin sensitivity. The more insulin-insensitive you are, the fewer carbohydrates you should consume.53 The higher your body fat, the more you must minimize and strategically consume your carbs to reduce it.
3) Your post-workout meals should ideally be high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein, and low in fat. From our personal experience, this is the best approach for maximizing muscle growth and retention, training recovery, and limiting the amount of fat that gets stored under hypercaloric conditions (i.e. eating above maintenance). As already indicated, the majority of carbohydrates in these meals should be fast-digesting sources (simple sugars) due to their ability to replenish muscle glycogen rapidly.54 Cyclic dextrin powders,55 or our favorite True Nutrition’s Sweet Potato Powder,56 are perfect for accomplishing this.
Additionally, the post-workout meal should be the largest of the day. You can then split your remaining calorie intake as you see fit. Personally, we’ll have one post-workout meal right after our training session(usually a shake with True Nutrition Protein Powder mixed with True Nutrition Sweet Potato Powder) and then another post-workout solid Food meal one hour later. The exact amount of calories and macronutrients consumed in the postworkout window largely depends on the individual’s primary focus (fat loss, maintenance of lean muscle gain) and body size.
4) You WILL see fluctuations in day-to-day scale weight due to the higher consumption of carbohydrates, relative to your fasting day. It’s common toward the end of fasting periods for your body weight to drop. If your intention is to lose weight, you’d inevitably be overjoyed at the sight of the scales going down. However, you may be disappointed if you weigh yourself on a training day, only to see your weight deviate anywhere from 3-8 pounds.
This is because during the fast you deplete your muscle glycogen stores. And on training days you replenish them through carbohydrates, resulting in increased water retention. This allows you to enjoy better workouts due to the increased cellular energy from full muscle glycogen stores. Therefore, fluctuations in weight are to be expected and perfectly normal. Remember using the scale is a mistake when trying to accurately measure body composition on any diet but especially with The Metabolic Blow Torch Diet.
5) It is imperative that NO calories are consumed whatsoever during the fasting window. Many Intermittent Fasting protocols advocate the usage/ consumption of MCT Oil, lard, butter, cream, and even BCAA’s (Branch Chain Amino Acids) during fasting windows. They claim that zero carbohydrate additives result in negligible insulin response. We EMPHATICALLY DISAGREE with these protocols. Much of the research shows the consumption of a single calorie will stop a fast.
The exceptions we have found to be acceptable are all in the 1-2 calorie range such as black coffee and or chewing gum. One could argue even these break the fast metabolically. For the reasons we use fasting in the MBTD, they are acceptable.
Other Similar Books :
If you also have read this book, please share your review below, we greatly appreciate your comment, and let’s talk!